quattroworld.com Forums: They seem to be great as an "at speed" highway car but not good about town.

quattroworld

4000 + Coupe GT
All messages | Search Forums | Return to 4000 + Coupe GT
They seem to be great as an "at speed" highway car but not good about town.
Posted by: Avant-Rene (6321) on 2017-08-12 12:23:43
In Reply to: Back down to 1.... posted by AudiSport4000 on 2017-08-12 08:45:42

Share | Report
That is the reason I love mine. Nothing like it at 65 to 85 miles per hour for long periods of time.
I drive it on the highway 550 ~ 600 miles a week commuting to work. Then I use it on the highway to visit my son that is 200 miles away and my daughter that is 600 miles away. It fulfills the need of a CUV packing it full of stuff for the trip.

I can see the love for the CGT and 4KQ as they are more agile and the size is just about right.

That said I am real happy with my Miata as the fun car to drive and to be my dedicated hobby car. But that 22,000 mile Audi 90 is pulling on my heartstrings to buy as a replacement in 3 years for the Avant.

Mike, you need to get your Audi all sorted for the Octoberfest Rally in Ohio. That is a blast. I may even run my FWD 100hp automatic Avant since I won't have my roll-bar installed yet on the Miata. It will be fun even being in the back of the pack. It is worth the 3-1/2 hour drive. Too bad Casey is so far away.
Thread:
post follow up

You must be registered and logged in to post. Please select an option:

Login with existing account
Create a new account

All messages | Search Forums | Return to 4000 + Coupe GT