quattroworld.com Forums: Hmm.

quattroworld

B8 A4 & allroad (2009 - present)
All messages | Search Forums | Return to B8 A4 & allroad (2009 - present)
Hmm.
Posted by: FrenchToast (18255) on 2017-09-24 23:59:45
In Reply to: Audi A4 All Road posted by Cronky on 2017-09-24 11:40:43

Share | Report
Like I said, as an '09 you have the 6-spd auto.

In the U.S., there were several TSBs (Technical Service Bulletin, kind of a recall but not required) to fix clunkiness and stuttering of this transmission. To my knowledge they were all software updates. But maybe there is something related to your issue.

I would see what your Audi dealer might say. There might be a TSB or recall that addresses your issue. Hopefully you have a friendly dealer local, or reputable independent shop. With less than 40k miles this is a very strange issue, unless the previous owner launched the car repeatedly.

Sorry I can't help much. I searched this forum a bit with the old search ( https://forums.quattroworld.com/oldsearch/ ), didn't find anything relevant.

I might search or post on the Audiworld forum to see if anyone has had this problem. Look in the B8 A4 or B8 A5 section. Don't post in B8 allroad. Audiworld is predominantly a US-frequented forum and everyone with a B8 allroad is going to have the 8-spd Tip. The B8 A4 and A5 quattro automatic, 2009-2010, would have the 6-spd Tip like your car.

Sadly, the B8 section of quattroworld isn't frequented much. The B8 S4 forum gets some traffic, but they have a totally different transmission (either manual or DSG).

For what it's worth, I think most automatic quattro B7 A4, C7 A6, Q5, up thru 2010 may have used a variant of this transmission.

Yep, the Avants are wonderful, especially the allroad. Indeed, dogs love them too!
Thread:
post follow up

You must be registered and logged in to post. Please select an option:

Login with existing account
Create a new account

All messages | Search Forums | Return to B8 A4 & allroad (2009 - present)