quattroworld.com Forums: New Audi c5A6! (For me) New to forum! Already looking for answers

quattroworld

C5 A6/S6 (1998 - 2004)
All messages | Search Forums | Return to C5 A6/S6 (1998 - 2004)
New Audi c5A6! (For me) New to forum! Already looking for answers
Posted by: c5A6Danno (22258) on 2014-09-07 20:03:01

Share | Report
Hello Everyone, I recently purchased an 04 audi A6 3.0l with 65k on it. The car was in pristine condition inside and out when i purchased it and runs very smoothly. The first thing i wanted to do was switch out all of the stock bulbs on the inside (maps,doors,vanity, etc) to white led lights. I got the correct bulbs and installed them. I recently noticed some weird things going on in a couple of the bulbs. The vanity lights when the car is off are very bright, when the car is on they barely shine at all. Also upon reinstalling the vanities they dont fit in right anymore wondering if anyone has suggestions to make them fit flush again. When the doors are open all of the map lights shine bright as soon as the car is on and doors are closed, when you click the map light it barely comes on and sort of flickers. The bulbs in the vanity lights were used elsewhere and are working perfect. Is it a wiring issue or bad bulb or im kinda stumped. Wondering if the audi world can give me some answers. Any help is appreciated thanks in advance!
Thread:
post follow up

You must be registered and logged in to post. Please select an option:

Login with existing account
Create a new account

All messages | Search Forums | Return to C5 A6/S6 (1998 - 2004)