quattroworld.com Forums: The order guide says sunroof is part of the convenience package.

quattroworld

C5 A6/S6 (1998 - 2004)
All messages | Search Forums | Return to C5 A6/S6 (1998 - 2004)
The order guide says sunroof is part of the convenience package.
Posted by: FrenchToast (18255) on 2016-02-14 00:18:34
In Reply to: I'm almost certain you could order a sunroof as a stand-alone option at that point. I can't recall posted by TheRingmeister on 2016-02-13 11:53:33

Share | Report
The reason it confused me is because in the first year the convenience package did not dictate leather like it did the following year.

That said, I know there was a fairly significant mid-year change to the options structuring and the sunroof could very well have been a standalone option in an earlier part of the model year.

I did revisit the guides and it does appear, that at least for half of one model year, cloth sport seats were indeed officially available.

That said, the guide also does not say that leatherette seating wasn't available in sport configuration. Yes that's a double negative. (I don't think it was though, never seen it in Europe).

Now the rarest would be Lago Green cloth sport seats. I've never seen pictures of a Lago Green anything interior US car (plenty in Europe though).

Looks like I need to update my interiors thread!
Thread:
post follow up

You must be registered and logged in to post. Please select an option:

Login with existing account
Create a new account

All messages | Search Forums | Return to C5 A6/S6 (1998 - 2004)