quattroworld

D2 A8/S8 (1997 - 2003)
All messages | Search Forums | Return to D2 A8/S8 (1997 - 2003)
Just ordered brand new Nissens 60239 for $196!
Posted by: semso55 (106058) on 2017-12-22 01:23:27

Share | Report
For years now I was able to grab good deals on Amazon.co.uk and Amazon.de.
Many people don't realize that price shown on those websites is 20% less for us in US since we don't pay VAT. Also, shipping is usually less than you'd expect.
It's important to mention that only Amazon (not seller through Amazon) will ship to US and you want to use CC with no foreign fee such as Amazon Visa, Chase etc...
This was the last one on Amazon.co.uk but they may get more although price might be higher.
In past I got Remus exhaust and high end HJS cats on Amazon.de and I've saved over $500 on those items over the cheapest price in US.
I'm aware that this particular one is made in China but after doing some research I'm confident it's well made. We all bash China while while watch TV's and use lapotps made in that same Country.
Also, while there were some leak reports in E39 community, by far and large Nissens radiators are generally high quality with excellent reviews.
I'm still on original radiator and only got this one due to attractive price. Best price on OEM is about $450 so I simply couldn't pass on this deal.
Thread:
post follow up

You must be registered and logged in to post. Please select an option:

Login with existing account
Create a new account

All messages | Search Forums | Return to D2 A8/S8 (1997 - 2003)