quattroworld

D2 A8/S8 (1997 - 2003)
All messages | Search Forums | Return to D2 A8/S8 (1997 - 2003)
Last major stop before LA, just landed in Phoenix. Engine temps have been weird.
Posted by: AustinEngy (104818) on 2018-01-05 09:08:39
In Reply to: The Beater S8 Trek Continues posted by AustinEngy on 2018-01-03 17:58:48

Share | Report
Sometimes the temp will go back up to 90C and hover there for a long while, sometimes hovers around 70C, other times sticks around 40-50C. Weird stuff.

In Albuquerque I saw a couple locations from Breaking Bad and stopped by Old Town for a bit but left earlier than most things opened up. I stopped at KnifeCity for some pictures on the way to the Meteor Crater outside of Flagstaff, I've never seen that big of a knife store before! Impressive collection of Benchmade and Cold Steel butterfly knives.

The Meteor Crater was a super cool thing to see, and I'd recommend it if you're in the Flagstaff area.

But the most interesting part of today was the drive between Flagstaff and Phoenix. I've never driven on such beautiful and exciting roads in my life and I started cruising right around sunset. Was an incredible sight, I'm still amazed.

Only 6ish hours left to get to LA, I'm in the home stretch now!
Thread:
post follow up

You must be registered and logged in to post. Please select an option:

Login with existing account
Create a new account

All messages | Search Forums | Return to D2 A8/S8 (1997 - 2003)