quattroworld.com Forums: Oh, I think it's probably a preference thing. I have a B5 S4 and I love my seats.

quattroworld

allroad
All messages | Search Forums | Return to allroad
Oh, I think it's probably a preference thing. I have a B5 S4 and I love my seats.
Posted by: Christian (205) on 2015-04-24 21:00:03
In Reply to: I haven't lived with either - your rationale for preference? posted by Nick K. on 2015-04-24 20:30:45

Share | Report
I've driven many B6 and B7 cars with the recaros and while nice, they just don't "fit" me quite as well.

My S4 and my old RS6 were hands down the most comfortable cars I've owned. My S4 has about 167,000 miles on it by now and I've driven it to 49 states. I've done a LOT of long drives in that car and never have a problem. The RS6 didn't get quite as much road trip action but definitely had a lot of miles in those seats and they're basically the same as the S4 seats.

The C5 A6 Sport seats are the same but they don't have as "nice" of leather - the silk nappa leather is really nice. The A6 Sport seats have a more defined grain to them. They're still great seats and super comfortable.

So yeah - the B7 seats look great and I'm sure there's lots of folks who prefer them. For me, I much prefer the B5/C5 sport seats. They kick ass!
Thread:
post follow up

You must be registered and logged in to post. Please select an option:

Login with existing account
Create a new account

All messages | Search Forums | Return to allroad