quattroworld.com Forums: Tip to O1E conversion in progress along with intercoolers, Bi-pipe, down pipes, exhaust, etc.

quattroworld

allroad
All messages | Search Forums | Return to allroad
Tip to O1E conversion in progress along with intercoolers, Bi-pipe, down pipes, exhaust, etc.
Posted by: quattronut (675) on 2016-06-30 18:36:47

Share | Report
The allroad went to audis4parts back in mid April. It has taken a couple months to source all the parts for the conversion and upgrades.

Phillip and his crew started working on the allroad this week. We are both also trying to finish getting the last of the parts lined out to get her road ready again. It would be nice if it gets completed in time for camp allroad.

The upgrades include:

TIP to O1E CONVERSION
JHM RS4 clutch/flywheel kit
JHM O1E full rebuild kit
JHM 4:1 center diff

INDUCTION UPGRADES
White Dog Racing Bi-Pipe
SRM V3 RS6 side mounted intercoolers

EXHAUST UPGRADES
XSpower 3" ceramic coated down pipes
Magnaflow 3" Universal Catalytic Converters
MagnaFlow Stainless Steel Performance Exhaust System
Innovate Motorsports wide band A/F ratio gauge

BRAKE UPGRADES
ECS Stainless front brake lines
Apikol 310mm rear brake upgrade kit

SUSPENSION UPGRADES
Arnott generation II airbags front and rear
IPP suspension arm kit
FCP Euro 13pc front suspension rebuild kit

OTHER UPGRADES
Block8head single cup defroster vent gauge pod
9.solutions action mount
Quadlock universal mount
ProClip USA dashboard mount

for a little background:

It has been a long time since I have posted.

I am the original owner (took delivery on 12/15/2000). Some of the legacy allroad forum members may remember I had the Audi rings painted on the rear quarter panels (unfortunately the rings were painted over several years ago). In late 2009 the allroad was upgraded to a full stage 3 kit from Vast. this proved lethal for the Tip trans. I tried multiple times with more than one vendor who promised they could build a 5HP19 to handle the stage 3 power. It was BS. it always blew out 4th and 5th gear. In late 2012 the allroad was relegated to the garage.

I think I may be crazy for trying to resurrect the allroad at this point. My better half has wanted me to sell it off for years, I just couldn't do it. Now she and I are wanting to move to Colorado and get out of the blast furnace summers of east Texas. So I am trying to get the allroad back in usable condition before we make the move.
Thread:
post follow up

You must be registered and logged in to post. Please select an option:

Login with existing account
Create a new account

All messages | Search Forums | Return to allroad