quattroworld.com Forums: mark, wow...

quattroworld

Architecture & Design/Construction/DIY
All messages | Search Forums | Return to Architecture & Design/Construction/DIY
mark, wow...
Posted by: DD (CA) (423) on 2015-06-11 13:14:34
In Reply to: The front is starting to work ok but the screen just over the square windows down the side needs posted by MARK(nmtt)RS5 on 2015-06-15 22:00:00

Share | Report
you're spot on most...spots... thanks for the points.
"Rebuttals"
Branding: I masked our logo off the top. This corner is really the only one easily viewable from any street. Building tucked into culdesec. Backlit logo in co. color will be significant.
Landscaping: I agree. One of the two designers on the team focuses on primarily on landscaping. I have some reservations, but the panels ar limited in size. They are aluminum and custom mfg by ceilings plus. Probably 6' max height, <44" width. The bldg is 15'. The window openings are actually currently lower to ground, as you suggested, but are covered. We plan to wall in. The thought process is that desk level and below is unnecessary window glazing. You'll see more soon.
Dock: Thanks. Actually needed to move dock from opposite corner due PL issue. Vertical pallet storage intended under new cover / roof structure. Also potential for solar on that. Still some questions to work out with perimeter fencing on PL and gated wall, which is not on PL and may be considered frontage by code TBD.

I'll be very curious about you interior critique... thanks

Derek
Thread:
post follow up

You must be registered and logged in to post. Please select an option:

Login with existing account
Create a new account

All messages | Search Forums | Return to Architecture & Design/Construction/DIY