quattroworld.com Forums: Yup. Still I could easily live there.

quattroworld

Architecture & Design/Construction/DIY
All messages | Search Forums | Return to Architecture & Design/Construction/DIY
Yup. Still I could easily live there.
Posted by: gription (987) on 2015-07-07 12:37:08
In Reply to: Would have preferred to see an additional curb cut along the plan north... posted by thinset on 2015-07-07 12:10:04

Share | Report
If I could afford it, the cost of a little paint and countertops would be a nothing. Put a stripper pole in the formal dining room and make the floor plan work for MY needs.

I must have missed the floor plan of the guest wing - this project is pretty damn cool and I do love many of the details - still ogling that staircase - simply brilliant

So answer me this, Mr. Architect - I know that houses don't "need" gutters - what happens to the rain when it leaves the roof. Wouldn't it be prone to infiltrating the foundation? Wound not the siding itself be stained or damaged from the water flow? I'm assuming that the building uses a proper rainscreen-type construction, but... I gots to know how this can be a defensible means of construction for a durable product. Please enlighten me.

And while clever, the interior shingling of the formal living room looks like ass - and the light fixtures aren't that stellar either. WTF?
Thread:
post follow up

You must be registered and logged in to post. Please select an option:

Login with existing account
Create a new account

All messages | Search Forums | Return to Architecture & Design/Construction/DIY