quattroworld.com Forums: OK. So i don't know much but

quattroworld

Canada
All messages | Search Forums | Return to Canada
OK. So i don't know much but
Posted by: Carmine_GT500 (3727) on 2017-10-12 17:00:19
In Reply to: I'm leaning towards criminal or business posted by imawesome on 2017-10-12 16:17:10

Share | Report
Criminal.
- we have a tenant that does small criminal cases. Probably petty shit. Often in court. I don't think it's glamourous. Always late with his rent. He's a one man show.
- If you want to step up to the big stuff, you probably have to figure out a way to work for the top defense (sp?) firms and names. Guess what? Big cities. Unless, you want to be the lawyer - and NTTAWWT - defending petty possession charges.

Family
- spoke to a colleague over the summer. Says not what she expected. (That means nothing as I don't konw the expectations). It's soul crushing, is how I understood it. YOu want to be the difference, but you end up being in between two unreasonable people bickering over BS.

Commercial.
- Commercial Mortgages and Purchase and Sales. Least court time, if any. Basically a paper pusher...nttawwt. I think they work very hard and do fairly well, but again, if you're a sole guy, you'll do small stuff. Work for a prominent firm, you work with banks and big cheeses. You will be a machine and you will just be "the lawyer", but probably the most respected lawyer type out there.
Thread:
post follow up

You must be registered and logged in to post. Please select an option:

Login with existing account
Create a new account

All messages | Search Forums | Return to Canada