quattroworld.com Forums: FS: B6/B7 A4 Eibach Pro-Street-S Coilovers

quattroworld

Classifieds - Parts
Please use the appropriate classifieds section: Swapmeet (General) | Audi Parts | Wheels & Tires | Vehicles

All messages | Search Forums | Return to Classifieds - Parts
FS: B6/B7 A4 Eibach Pro-Street-S Coilovers
Posted by: Matt Devo (1251) on 2018-05-16 12:36:23

Share | Report
These Eibach Pro-Street-S coilovers use custom valved KW shocks, and their performance/handling are comparable to KW v2's. And like KW setups, they feature a top-mounted rear spring perch which is easily adjustable using a 8mm internal hex socket on a ratchet (with an extension).

Over the 16 years I owned my B6, I ran at least a dozen different suspension setups, and this one was by far the best blend of handling/performance/ride quality (it was even wife-approved). I'm quite sad I can't use them on my RS4.

These coilovers are only a few years old and have ~12k miles in them. As can be seem from the pictures, they are in like-new condition. They have been fully disassembled, cleaned, threads treated with a rust inhibitor/lubricant (Boshield T9), and the front bump stops have been replaced. Front upper strut mounts can be included if needed, but will add to the shipping cost.

Asking price is $750 for the coilovers plus actual shipping from 78681 to your location

edit: SPC adjustable UCAs no longer available

cheers,
Matt

Thread:
  • FS: B6/B7 A4 Eibach Pro-Street-S Coilovers contains picture  -  Matt Devo  2018-05-16 12:36:23 (308 views)
post follow up

You must be registered and logged in to post. Please select an option:

Login with existing account
Create a new account

All messages | Search Forums | Return to Classifieds - Parts