quattroworld.com Forums: FS in WA: 1995.5 URS6 Avant, $6000

quattroworld

Classifieds - Vehicles
Please use the appropriate classifieds section: Swapmeet (General) | Audi Parts | Wheels & Tires | Vehicles

All messages | Search Forums | Return to Classifieds - Vehicles
FS in WA: 1995.5 URS6 Avant, $6000
Posted by: afterthought (1896) on 2015-05-30 13:53:20

Share | Report
* Please PM rather than responding here, I wont check often *

1995.5 UrS6 Avant, Emerald green/ Ecru interior, 273K miles
This was purchased from a motorgeek guy. It has been and WA and OR all of its life and has not had any accidents, the vehicle history report reflects that.
I just purchased this car and brought it up to snuff maintenance wise and have been using it as a commuter. But I can't afford to have multiple project cars. Doing everything I can to finish my coupe project.

Performance upgrades:

MRC Stage 2 chip (22psi spike)
GSP Front mount Intercooler
Samco Silicone Hoses
Porsche Big Brake kit (Boxter S calipers and A8 rotors) -
H&R Springs and Bilstein Sport Shocks
High Strength Rear Sway Bar with heim joints
Marsh Boost Gauge (hides in the glove box)
17x8 OZ Supperleggerra Wheels

Recent maintenance
New EFI Express LS2 Coil pack upgrade
New rear brakes, rotors and pads
Front rotors turned.
Brand new tires

Condition:
The interior does show some signs of wear, seat bolsters are worn and the door panels have some of the material separating, and generally just needs to be cleaned.
The exterior is pretty straight but there are some small door dings that don't really stand out too much.
Runs and drives well, no check engine light. Engine does burn some oil, don't know the history as far as head work or rebuilds. It has a slight misfire at idle, but it's random. I have done fuel filter, new plugs, coil packs, coolant temp sender, tried a different ecu, and swapped MAF's and still no change. I purchased a set of stock injectors but have not sent them out to get them cleaned but I think that's the issue. No misfires under boost.
The main issue with the exterior is the clear coat. the sides of the car look great for its age but the clearcoat has failed on the roof and hood and I don't think there is anything that can be done to bring it back.

I am not flexible on the price, I am losing money on this car no matter what but this is an accident-free clean history URS6 Avant that is completely rust free and that's hard to come by. I would be asking more if the clear coat wasn't shot on the roof and hood.
If you want to talk price, I'll keep the OZ's and we can go from there.

Thread:
  • FS in WA: 1995.5 URS6 Avant, $6000 contains picture  -  afterthought  2015-05-30 13:53:20 (2079 views)
post follow up

You must be registered and logged in to post. Please select an option:

Login with existing account
Create a new account

All messages | Search Forums | Return to Classifieds - Vehicles