quattroworld.com Forums: 1993 URS4 Black on Black $3000 Reno, NV

quattroworld

Classifieds - Vehicles
Please use the appropriate classifieds section: Swapmeet (General) | Audi Parts | Wheels & Tires | Vehicles

All messages | Search Forums | Return to Classifieds - Vehicles
1993 URS4 Black on Black $3000 Reno, NV
Posted by: zephyrj (89114) on 2017-02-20 23:20:53

Share | Report
160,XXX miles, rebuilt title.

-Front bumper cracked and passenger fender dinged up when I purchased it. Front clip looks as if it was repainted, as there's a difference in color from the rest of the car in bright sunlight. The rest is nice and straight with few dings but paint is in need of a respray to be back to 100%. It's checking, faded up top, and scratched.

-Interior is in good condition but not perfect. Carbon trim is cracked but not faded, only one piece that has no cracks. Seats have no rips/tears but the drivers bolsters are wearing pretty thin. All motor controls work. Drivers warmer is inop but passenger and rears work perfect. Passenger front window switch needs cleaning/replacing but all windows work.
The only work I put into it so far was a new VDO fuel pump and filter. Timing belt was supposedly replaced at 120k but no proof. Rack needs to be replaced, have a used rack from Shokan that would be included. Needs all the usual maintenance that a neglected car needs to be 100% but she has been reliable other than the pump going out.

Debating parting it out so I can go 20VT in the 4000 but I hate killing cars that have potential to be brought back so we'll see.

$3000 located in Reno, NV. Email for more details and quickest response.
Thread:
  • 1993 URS4 Black on Black $3000 Reno, NV contains picture contains url  -  zephyrj  2017-02-20 23:20:53 (939 views)
    • SOLD no text  -  zephyrj  2017-03-22 08:44:57 (111 views)
    • s4 for sale  -  eskdmr  2017-03-11 10:19:39 (197 views)
post follow up

You must be registered and logged in to post. Please select an option:

Login with existing account
Create a new account

All messages | Search Forums | Return to Classifieds - Vehicles