quattroworld.com Forums: FS: stock allroad twin spokes and winter tires

quattroworld

Classifieds - Wheels & Tires
Please use the appropriate classifieds section: Swapmeet (General) | Audi Parts | Wheels & Tires | Vehicles

All messages | Search Forums | Return to Classifieds - Wheels & Tires
FS: stock allroad twin spokes and winter tires
Posted by: chichib6s4 (4590) on 2016-11-18 19:11:48

Share | Report
I have a set of allroad factory twin spokes that were refinished a few years ago. They have some nicks and minor scratches but nothing crazy. They were my winter setup for the past 2 winters with a set of firestone winter force tires in 225/55/17. The tires were removed from the wheels because I was going to run them on another set of wheels. Plans changed and I am selling the 4 wheels and 4 tires. Letting them go pretty cheap at $200 as I just want them gone and have no use for them. Again you will need to have the tires remounted. No uneven wear at all on the tires and they were used for 2 mild winters. One tire does have a plug and held air perfectly fine. Located in Boston area and NOT looking to ship. Email me or text me for pictures. pachecos4@hotmail.com or 857 2040499. Thanks!
Thread:
  • FS: stock allroad twin spokes and winter tires  -  chichib6s4  2016-11-18 19:11:48 (328 views)
post follow up

You must be registered and logged in to post. Please select an option:

Login with existing account
Create a new account

All messages | Search Forums | Return to Classifieds - Wheels & Tires