quattroworld.com Forums: As for pulling the towers away, that is ALL the space allotted.However to the sides of them is open

quattroworld

Home Audio & Video
All messages | Search Forums | Return to Home Audio & Video
As for pulling the towers away, that is ALL the space allotted.However to the sides of them is open
Posted by: AudiJunkie (255) on 2017-01-15 20:25:17
In Reply to: I just don't find them commonly available outside of dept store brands. My NAD was a 1300, so no. posted by AudiJunkie on 2017-01-15 20:13:55

Share | Report
To the sides are "open" sonically. So, All the early reflections are minimised. To the right, a door to the kitchen, which requires a curtain so the dogs can pass thru. To the left, behind the tapestry is a 6x6 sunroom, part of an addition running down that side of the building. A large bamboo screen behind the tapestry tamps down the mids just a smidge. I thought it looked nice this year...

photo IMG_20161218_183614895_HDR.jpg

My main is in the BR, which is small but dead. Speakers are floating at the 1:3 end of the long side, so no complaints. I used to have a 25x35 living room on a slab with 1" strene + 1" particle board with cinderblock exterior and overstuffed walls. I miss that.

I may be get commissioned to build a disco sound system for a large club my friends just bought. I haven't done that since the 1990s.
Thread:
post follow up

You must be registered and logged in to post. Please select an option:

Login with existing account
Create a new account

All messages | Search Forums | Return to Home Audio & Video