quattroworld.com Forums: That happened to me and Press the first year we were driving back from ViR caravan style. Late at

quattroworld

Chicagoland Region
All messages | Search Forums | Return to Chicagoland Region
That happened to me and Press the first year we were driving back from ViR caravan style. Late at
Posted by: Daveykid (621) on 2014-11-06 22:48:51
In Reply to: A bit unsettling, not sure how I'd react... posted by ICONCLS on 2014-11-06 09:03:49

Share | Report
night and we had been driving for a few hours after a weekend of driving. Made it until about 10:00 at night figuring we'd all find a hotel somewhere. Flying down the highway and I see some guy on the side of the interstate highway wearing all black and hanging on to the concrete supports for the highway overpass we were going under. You're tired, it's late, it's dark, you think to yourself, nah I'm seeing things and then the walkie talkie goes off and it's Press in his car saying did you just see that dude? About that time you realize it's time to get off the highway and find a hotel for the night, just not anywhere right there. Creeped out as all fuck. All I kept thinking was if he was trying to commit suicide he needs to wait until an 18 wheeler comes along if he wants to do it right.
Thread:
post follow up

You must be registered and logged in to post. Please select an option:

Login with existing account
Create a new account

All messages | Search Forums | Return to Chicagoland Region