quattroworld.com Forums: Wow.....$2.63/gal for reg unl down the hill....and $2.83 for super. Amazing. And....good!

quattroworld

Pacific Northwest
All messages | Search Forums | Return to Pacific Northwest
Wow.....$2.63/gal for reg unl down the hill....and $2.83 for super. Amazing. And....good!
Posted by: RoadSportS4Avant (3147) on 2014-12-13 01:29:26

Share | Report
I'm lovin' it.

And ya know what else?

To all the friggin eco-nazi jerkoffs who badmouthed the fracking going on in North Dakota (the #1 economically-growing state in the US by a longshot right now, thanks entirely to shale oil fracking, which is now proving itself as ecologically sound and safe after almost 4 years, and causing US oil production to be up more than 40% in the past 18 months, thereby causing the OPEC a**holes to be quaking in their boots now)...

here's mud in yer eye!!

Yah-----ya badmouthed the whole thing from top to bottom at the onset...but now here today we have gas more than a dollar cheaper than this time last year, and still going down...and you sure love the &^%$#@ outta being able to buy yer gas that much cheaper, huh? Yah----no problem with THAT, right?

...yes, Im ranting.....my buddy is outside of Fargo right now making 145K on a BP contract up there....makin fat-ass money, baby. I say more power to him. Thanks to those guys, we're finally getting a serious break at the pump. Love it.

...feel free to chime in, gents....
Thread:
post follow up

You must be registered and logged in to post. Please select an option:

Login with existing account
Create a new account

All messages | Search Forums | Return to Pacific Northwest