quattroworld.com Forums: Evolution Thor Under body Skid Plate/Belly Pan for 96-08 A4/S4

quattroworld

Pacific Northwest
All messages | Search Forums | Return to Pacific Northwest
Evolution Thor Under body Skid Plate/Belly Pan for 96-08 A4/S4
Posted by: Madkimchi (72202) on 2015-08-15 01:47:44

Share | Report
i have Evolution Thor Aluminum (4.8mm thick) under body skid plate/belly pan for 96-08 A4 and S4. If you have B6 or B7 S4 it must be manual. it will not fit Automatic B6/7 S4. all other years and models does not matter automatic or manual.

barely used. I have B7 S4 and i don't like how it fits on my car due to V8 engine. so it's been collecting dust for a year or two now.

i do have most of the mounting hardware however it came with one time use Rivets. i do have some rivets i can give you but not sure if these will fit on your car. so please keep in mind you will need to collect some mounting hardware but not much. shouldn't cost more than $10-15 for all.

i do not check this site that often so please email me at madkimchi@hotmail.com for a better response. if you need some pictures then please email me so i can email you back with some photos or give me your cell phone number and i will text them to you.

price is $180. i live in Kent and work near supermall in Auburn.

if interested please send me an email. thanks for looking.
Thread:
post follow up

You must be registered and logged in to post. Please select an option:

Login with existing account
Create a new account

All messages | Search Forums | Return to Pacific Northwest