quattroworld.com Forums: Finally...figured how I would mount the USRT manifold for direct>

quattroworld

TT Mk1
All messages | Search Forums | Return to TT Mk1
Finally...figured how I would mount the USRT manifold for direct>
Posted by: rabbitgtdguy (3533) on 2014-05-18 22:07:38
In Reply to: today started finishing the intake manifold, installed injectors>> posted by rabbitgtdguy on 2014-05-18 21:51:06

Share | Report
Port injection...had been eluding me for a bit and these are the types of things you can not see until mounting, etc.

Pretty happy with the direction it is heading in. Tapped a unused boss I. The manifold to accommodate the direct port manifold and bracket. Spent time assembling it and roaring the solenoid and testing the fit...

From there, can assemble the lines and test the system once i get a bit more time before final assembly. Will run TWO solenoid in the new system. One from my former will drive the pre TB nozzle only and the other will be for the direct port (as seen on manifold) PLUS another nozzle I intend to add in the summer.

Have to modify the TB side of my current FORGE DV relocation. Hose needs to be extended by 3-5 inches to reach 034 manifold and then adapted to 3 inch for the 70mm throttle body.

Running next weekend I hope...

Thread:
post follow up

You must be registered and logged in to post. Please select an option:

Login with existing account
Create a new account

All messages | Search Forums | Return to TT Mk1