quattroworld.com Forums: that is disappointing to hear. my mind looks similar at the moment when it comes to these things>

quattroworld

TT Mk1
All messages | Search Forums | Return to TT Mk1
that is disappointing to hear. my mind looks similar at the moment when it comes to these things>
Posted by: rabbitgtdguy (3533) on 2015-06-28 11:13:13
In Reply to: May not be too much torture... Went to the Ford dealer this afternoon with the intention of posted by Gokart3 on 2015-06-27 23:12:00

Share | Report
in particular, I hope the RS has a different feel from even the cockpit of the ST, etc. In my head...things go like this...

I will most likely go this route if buying NEW mine ranked 1/2/3 would be...

1 and 2 ( at the moment and interchangeably at that). Focus RS/Mustang 5.0 (dead serious about this...but depends on the test drive)
3. Golf R or MK7 GTI

If going used...my wallet can't handle some of these "NEW" and their retained value holds them closer to what the above would be "new" (but those models definitely effected by depreciation more rapidly)...

1. used Cayman S (06+)
2. used 911 (who knows what year...i go back and forth with this...)
3. Mk2 TT RS

In event of any Pcar, etc. My bet is that the TT would most likely go as I don't know if I would ever drive it much once I'd have that pcar. Hard to say as John still enjoys driving his, etc.

Hence...back to the Focus RS, Golf R or GTI...just more practical, could drive all year round...and just plain have fun at 75% of what I could get from the others.

Then, there is a scenario (aka pipe dream) where all of the above happens.

Seriously considering taking Steve's approach to things...

Joe
Thread:
post follow up

You must be registered and logged in to post. Please select an option:

Login with existing account
Create a new account

All messages | Search Forums | Return to TT Mk1