quattroworld

TT Mk2 + TT RS
All messages | Search Forums | Return to TT Mk2 + TT RS
My thoughts
Posted by: as350 (927) on 2016-09-27 03:46:06
In Reply to: Well, I may sell the TTRS ('12 Ibis Titanium/Sport Alcantara MSS 41k miles) and replace with RS7... posted by Mark P on 2016-09-27 00:33:22

Share | Report
You're price is within the margin of being realistic as long as it isn't a fire sale. Depending on your sales avenue, I'd even up it a bit to factor in some negotiating margin. I'd go with something around $49,990.You'll capture all the search terms that list $50K as the max. In other words, if you can afford to wait a bit, you can ask a bit more. For example, it took about 6 months to sell my RS6, but I received 3 serious offers within 24 hours of each other. And this was after getting at least 50 low ball offers. You just have to be able to sit on it a bit.

If you have the time and resources, remove the mods and sell them separately. You always lose by selling the mods with the car. The MSS suspension has been holding its resale value. Keeping the mods on the car often lowers the value of the car.

The RS7 is an amazing car. Even though is is a completely different car, it would be a worthy successor to the TTRS.
Thread:
post follow up

You must be registered and logged in to post. Please select an option:

Login with existing account
Create a new account

All messages | Search Forums | Return to TT Mk2 + TT RS