quattroworld.com Forums: Most likely not latest Entyre 2.0! Prob Russian made

quattroworld

Wheels & Tires
All messages | Search Forums | Return to Wheels & Tires
Most likely not latest Entyre 2.0! Prob Russian made
Posted by: stuffinder (7702) on 2017-10-13 03:55:48
In Reply to: Walmart-jet now carry Nokian tires posted by egp320i on 2017-10-12 19:32:17

Share | Report
I'm not saying they're not a good deal, just not Nokian's latest effort! Several long-time Nokian dealers have told me the 2.0 is greatly improved. I believe the Entyre & Nordman 5 tires, for example, are made in older generation molds shipped to their Russian plant. All reports are that the tires are fine, just not up to Nokian's latest tech. Still a much better product than some of the crap on the market!
I used Nokian snows for 25 years & their all-season/summers about 12 yrs, between 2 cars usually 50 K annually. Nokians are the best anti-hydroplaning tire I've ever used & that holds true for all varieties I've tried! BUT they are sensitive to rotation, especially on AWD AUDI's etc. 5000K at minimum, prob 3000K would be better! The WR G3's esp. will cup & howl if not rotated often enough! BTW I have NO experience with Simpletire, chart just linked to show spec's/pricing on Nokian's! In fact be care, as some of the tires they offer may be old warehouse stock!
Thread:
post follow up

You must be registered and logged in to post. Please select an option:

Login with existing account
Create a new account

All messages | Search Forums | Return to Wheels & Tires